Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Final Cut Pro!
SUPERMEET RAFFLE is now at $68,000 dollars and counting!!
Anyone going to NAB and want to represent the DCFCPUG?
If so, email Mike Horton at LAFCPUG and tell him I sent you for a special deal.
Typically, members pay for such access, but we’ve arranged for a selected few who respond quickly to get FREE tickets/access to the events in Las Vegas!!
Represent our PUG and join the FCPUG Network at NAB for the largest gathering of FCP Gurus and users on the Planet!!
- Where? Rio Hotel
- Amazon Ballroom
- 3700 W. Flamingo Road
- Las Vegas, NV 89103
- When? – Tuesday, April 21, 5:00PM – 11:00PM (Doors open 4:30PM)
- How Much? – $10.99 per person (EarlyBird) Includes 2 raffle tickets per person. $15.00 after April 1, 2009. (tickets on sale NOW) See Mike for FREE access!
- Any raffle prizes? – Of course. $2.00 per raffle ticket
- or 3 for $5.00
- Who should attend? – Everyone who wants to learn more about Final Cut Studio, digital filmmaking and meet others who know more than you do.
- Food and Drink? – Food (free) and Cash Bar will be available.
- What’s on the agenda? – It’s super secret!
Vegas.com also has great Hotel deals
Visit us in our SuperBooth #SL10129 in the South Hall
You gotta click on the RED USER 09 link below to see the cool RED USER ’09 NAB PARTY INTRO POSTER !!!
Enjoy NAB and get back here for the Big DC event on 24 April !!!
Sony’s HD Creation and Workflow Online Expo
Prepare for Your HD Future
Learn, Ask, Explore, Network, Connect
All From Your Desktop
Reserve Your Complimentary Pass to This Live Event
- Thursday, January 15, 2009
- 9:00 AM EST â€“ 8:00 PM EST
Sony’s HD Creation and Workflow Expo Will Feature:
- Virtual Convention Center with Staffed Product Booths
- Technology Demos
- Advice and Guidance from Industry Experts
- Indy Shooter Panel Discussion with Q&A
- Networking Lounge and Group Chats
- Interviews with NLE Manufacturers
- Product Tutorials
- Resources â€“ Downloadable Articles, White Papers, Presentations, and More
… All Designed to Help You Understand Every Aspect of Tapeless HD Production
This Virtual Expo event will educate you on what you need to know to shoot, ingest, edit, output and archive in a tapeless HD environment. The decision to switch to a tapeless high-definition production format has far-reaching implications â€“ you’re not just buying a camera, you’re investing in the entire HD workflow that goes with it.
Make sure you’re equipped with the information and advice you need about all aspects of this investment, including HD formats and flavors, camera systems, codecs, compression, ingest, proxy editing, file management, DVD authoring, and project output before you invest in your HD future. This can’t-miss event will offer live, interactive sessions, booth visits, end user interviews, tutorialsâ€¦ even the user manuals for the equipment you might be thinking of buying.
Sony’s HD Creation and Workflow Expo is an interactive, online event, produced in conjunction with the editors of TV Technology, Videography, DV and TV Broadcast magazines.
A couple reminders:
- Please RSVP to email@example.com if you are coming to the December 3rd meeting.Â Meeting details are here.Â We are finalizing the agenda and will post it asap.
- The DCFCPUG Forums are up and running at http://www.dcfcpug.org/bbpress.Â Thanks to those who helped kick off the discussions yesterday.Â Now, let’s keep building the community.Â Posts about local issues and opportunities are most welcome!
(So, who’s already picturing their Thursday dinner plate?)