Adobe has certainly been busy over the past few months and I must say I’m one of those switchers that moved from Apple’s FCP7 (FCPX) to Adobe Premiere CS6 and the Creative Cloud for numerous reasons. Their commitment to the industry is undeniable and here with this document the continue to demonstrate their commitment to the education of the masses and insuring it’s not just about selling a piece of software. Download the Doc
Optimizing Hardware Systems for
Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6, A!er E“ects® CS6,
SpeedGrade™ CS6, and Photoshop® Extended CS6
The artist’s guide to configuring or upgrading a computer to get the most out of these
cornerstone video software applications.
Today’s digital video and cinema content creators demand more performance from their systems#
especially as they take on an ever-widening array of jobs at ever-larger media sizes. However, not all
editors, colorists, and graphic artists are also computer hardware specialists. This document will discuss
how you#a user of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, After Effects CS6, SpeedGrade CS6, and Photoshop
Extended CS6 software#can analyze your needs based on the type of work you do. With this
information, you can then either choose a new computer system or enhance an existing one with simple
add-in components that will deliver optimal performance for your unique set of requirements. The goal
is to balance the components of your system to deliver the performance your specific tasks require.
This allows you to focus on your own creativity while efficiently delivering what your client needs.
- Latest updates from AJA on drivers and products to include any updates on Adobe integration
Presenter: David K. Helmly, Adobe Systems, Inc; Technical Sales Manager, Pro Video/Audio Products Americas
- Review of some of the Creative Suite 6 products:
- Prelude – for logging, creating searchable markers and temporal metadata that flow through post production
- Premiere – video editing working natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD and RAW formats, edit, trim, and adjust effects in real time, stabilize shaky footage, with a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multi-cam support
- After Effects – create cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Open questions on ANY Creative Suite 6 application
Winner’s Circle Raffle!