UPDATED WITH PHOTOS:
Thanks to the volunteers from DCFCPUG who participated in the 2010 Las Vegas NABshow’s Digital Production BuZZ daily podcast. Those that participated got a little special surprise letter and gift from the show promoters today.
I’d like to thank both Zhibo and George for helping me make our contributions make a difference!
For those that are curious, here are the details of what we pulled off during that week:
- Team of nearly 30 volunteers who each gave their time freely before, during and after NAB
- During the course of NAB, we generated 35.2 GB of audio, roughly 7 GB per day
- We interviewed 225 people for News Briefs
- We created 36 newscasts, containing 142 sound bites, averaging 3.9 sound bites per newscast
- Eight Special Reports
- Interviewed 62 companies in the booth
- Sixteen Special Correspondent Reports
The Digital Production BuZZ is syndicated right here on DCFCPUG… look for the BuZZ tab to listen to the weekly talk radio on production, post production and distribution highlights for each week from around the world…
One open door leads to another….
As the old saying goes: “What you give, you get back ten fold….”
Congrats to the DCFCPUG team!