Doors open at 6:00 pm
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Networking time with peers
- 6:30-8:30pm Color Grading session from an expert Colorist – Robbie Carman
- 8:30pm – 8:50pm – Famous DC Winner’s Circle (see prize list on event site)
Overview and Color Session details:
A little bit about some recent book projects VMM and From Still to Motion. Both books have important info on Color.
- Overview of Color workflow in Final Cut Studio
- Preparing a Final Cut Pro sequence for Color
- Demystifying the Color interface
- Making Primary Corrections
- Making Secondary Corrections
- Using the ColorFX room and some sample recipes
- Working faster using grade management techniques
- Getting a project back to Final Cut Pro
- Making changes to a graded project
Invite all your FCP friends as getting this kind of up close and personal Color Grading time costs BIG BUCKS…. Come learn from the PROS.
See you there!
Rodney Mitchell – DCFCPUG Leader
P.S: I saw this link on Robbie’s site and just could not resist sharing it with you on DCFCPUG.
IN HONOR OF MJ: THIS KID IS TALENTED!